Summer Intern - Talent Management & Literary
CLA PartnersNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Talent Management & Literary jobs in New York-NY
Search all Summer Intern - Talent Management & Literary postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Talent Management & Literary? CLA PARTNERS a bi-coastal Talent Management & Literary company based in New York, is looking to hire a summer Intern.
As our INTERN you will be immersed in all areas of TV/Film/Theatre and Literary.
Responsibilities may include:
- Maintaining the office calendar (daily/weekly/monthly).
- Organizing weekly meetings for new talent and current clients
- Answering phones
- Reading and cataloging new scripts
- Updating the office with Entertainment News during the morning meetings
- Creating fun posts for social media.
The Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for a detail-oriented team player with strong communication skills and a sincere desire to learn about the Talent Management Business. Our Intern is expected to display the utmost professionalism and discretion in their time here. But in addition, it is important that our Intern is someone who possesses a warm and personable personality and is well spoken, well read, and well versed in the entertainment field (this is not a position for anyone who does not eat, sleep and breathe this world). You should also be able to work and think independently and be willing to learn and have fun while doing it. LAUGHTER IS A MUST! No prior experience necessary, just the desire to learn and grow within the Entertainment Business.
- Hours 10:30 - 5:30pm
- Must be available to work 2 days Full Time
- Must be currently enrolled in college
- Send Cover Letter and Resume