CLA PartnersNew York, NY
Part Time Job
CLA Partners a bi-coastal Talent Management & Literary company is looking to hire a Part-Time Assistant in the New York Office to start as soon as possible. The ideal candidate will have a passion for artist representation, a hunger for learning about the business, and possess a sense of humor. Additionally, the Assistant is administratively competent and capable of handling a variety of tasks with the ability to effectively communicate with Agents, Casting Directors, Executives, clients, etc.
• Manage administrative duties which include handling heavy e-mails, phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, designing and creating social media content, coordinating submissions, editing and uploading client self-tapes, and additional office related tasks.
• Corresponding with clients, assists with Sending & Confirming appointments
• Track current and potential clients.
• Read and engage with material proactively.
• Assist with special projects, research, and compiling information as needed.
• Experience as an Assistant or Intern in an agency, studio, and/or talent management setting preferred.
• Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities.
• Attention to detail, strong organization and problem solving skills are a must.
• Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
• Ability to confidently communicate and interact with employees at all levels.
• Adept at quickly learning new processes and a familiarity with existing systems.
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite and Mac OS proficiency is a must
• Experience with InEntertainment is also helpful.
Minimum of BA/BS/BFA from an accredited University or College.
Hourly Pay with the possibility of promotion to full time.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online