CJ EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Director, Sales jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Position Overview: CJ Entertainment & Media is looking for a strategic, hands-on, growth-oriented Director of Sales to drive forces with our Partnerships team to really elevate and build the brand and globalize Korean content and entertainment.
• Maintain relationships with respective partners, enhances quality of client service, identifies opportunities for multiple platforms including production and develop strategic partnerships
• Grow the sales efforts with targeted clients and identify opportunities to up sell and cross sell.
• Effectively collaborate with multiple departments in order to achieve network objectives and optimize revenue through strategic and creative means.
• Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports (weekly activity reports, weekly account updates, proposal reviews, monthly projections/forecasts, etc.) for senior management.
• Locate non-traditional advertising budgets as well as existing media budgets and sell ENM America's assets as the advertiser of choice for a very desirable audience.
• Develop and oversee execution of all digital and onsite campaigns
• Prepares and creates marketing campaigns and activation ideas to present to potential clients by partnering with various vendors and other internal teams
• Creates and delivers event sponsorship proposals and decks, customized to fit the clients marketing objectives and goals
• Provide Jr. Associate with guidance regarding media research and sales reports.
Experience & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
• 5+ years of sales or directly related experience
• Digital sponsorships and social media marketing experience on platforms including YouTube, Instagram and Facebook is a plus
• Analytical mindset and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional attention to detail of projects and operational process
• Superb organization and project management
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent written and spoken communication
• Highly collaborative team player with effective time management skills to juggle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
• Bilingual in Korean / English is a plus