Box Office Representative, SummerStage
City Parks FoundationNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Box Office Representative, SummerStage jobs in New York-NY
Search all Box Office Representative, SummerStage postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Box Office Representative, SummerStage? Position/Title: Box Office Representative, SummerStage, Central Park?Application
Deadline: May 10, 2021
Job Dates: May - October 2021
Job Type: Seasonal, Part-time'salary: $20/hr
Reporting to the Front of House Manager of SummerStage, Central Park, the Box Office Representative's primary responsibility is to ensure the efficient operation of the SummerStage VIP/Guest/Press check-in and Box Office areas and provide high quality customer service. The Box Office representative must be personable, comfortable speaking to the public, organized and responsible. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in an outdoor setting during day and evening hours.
Box Office Representative responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage guest list for all events (Free and Ticketed Events)
- Maintain a high level of customer service, instructing patrons where to find their sections and what amenities are included
- Sell tickets and troubleshoot orders for ticketed events.
- Ensure that VIP/Guest/Press check-in area is properly set up, has power and equipment needed for that day's event
- Ensure check-in area is stocked with adequate supplies of appropriate passes and wristbands
- Manage issues with patrons who are not on the list, need more credentials, make additions to the list per the Tour Manager/CPF needs.
- Help with any connectivity issues of scanners, sales, refunds, box office sales, technology issues
- Scan tickets at the entrances
- Act as ambassador for the organization, answering questions for visitors about the Festival and CPF
- Minimum of one (1) year work with ticketing and/or guest list management
- Knowledge of ticketing software required; knowledge of Eventbrite and AXS a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Docs and Sheets
- Previous work experience in the performing arts helpful
- Ability to manage assigned special projects independently and to completion
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal and communication skills
- Extremely dependable punctual, detail-oriented and organized
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability and willingness to work outdoors, and in all types of weather
- Ability and willingness to work evening and weekend hours
- Ability and willingness to perform light lifting (up to 15 pounds) as needed
- Demonstrate good judgement and a professional demeanor
Thank you for your interest in City Parks Foundation, an equal opportunity employer. Only potential candidates will be contacted. No calls, please.
City Parks Foundation is committed to ensuring the safety of the staff, audiences and communities we serve. City Parks Foundation is in compliance with all state and city Covid-19 guidelines.