Venue Operations Assistant - Spring Training
City Of PeoriaPeoria, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 12/12/2023 3:44:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Venue Operations Assistant - Spring Training jobs in Peoria-AZ
Search all Venue Operations Assistant - Spring Training postings
Full Time Job
The purpose of this position is to provide game day and event operations assistance at the Peoria Sports Complex during Spring Training games and various other events. This is accomplished by assisting the Operations Team in executing planned events, game-day operations and various other activities.
• Supervises and implements the execution of an activity, event or program with minimal direction. Exercises the necessary supervision of personnel to meet the needs of the activity, event or program.
• Communicates to specified supervisor regarding incidents, decisions and issues pertaining to activities, events or programs. Responsible for following proper opening and closing procedures during Spring Training games and other scheduled events.
• Assists in overseeing management of part-time Customer Service Representatives and game day interns.
• Performs stadium inspections and evaluations of cleaning crew to ensure all requested tasks are completed.
• Aids Operations Coordinators in setup stadium/event area and provides feedback during events.
• Assists Operations staff with any other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate will have the:
• Ability to maintain a safe work environment in accordance with program and policies and procedures for participants, patrons, co-workers and self.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, regarding incidents, decisions and issues pertaining to activities, events, etc. to assigned supervisor.
• Must have valid Driver's License.
• Previous experience in a customer service setting.
• Experience in a sporting or entertainment facility preferred.
• Some Event/Baseball Operation experience preferred but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.