Cinetic MediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Cinetic Media 2021
New York, NY
Cinetic Marketing and PR, a boutique public relations firm specializing in film and television, is looking for a publicity coordinator. Our projects include award-winning documentaries and independent foreign language films as well as streaming titles and wide studio theatrical releases. We are a small hard-working team made up of people with interests ranging from Italian Neorealism to The Real Housewives.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
An interest in learning about the promotional life cycle of a film, from festival premieres through awards season, and for contemporary independent cinema, foreign language films, and documentaries, is a must. Attention to detail, strong verbal communication, and analytical writing skills are essential. The Coordinator role should be able to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Applicants should also possess organizational skills and general office and computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Google Suite, Constant Contact, and Cision.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, energetic, resourceful, and will have a strong work ethic. Must be able to work with various levels of talent, filmmakers, press, and executives in a professional manner. Understands that PR is not a 9-5 job.
The Coordinator will support two publicists in domestic and international festivals, theatrical releases, and awards campaigns spanning narrative, documentary, television series, and short films.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist with scheduling and staffing press days and premieres both in NY and on the ground at North American Film Festivals.
• Meticulously maintain administrative documents including theatrical status reports, press day wraps, RSVP documents, screening reports, reaction documents, AMPAS trackers, and wrap reports.
• Draft press materials and screening / event invitations.
• Work with the Breaks Team to monitor and service press breaks for campaigns.
• Oversee and delineate various tasks to interns.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online