Cinetic MediaNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant? Executive Assistant to the Head of PR & Marketing
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Applicants should be able to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced and professional environment. Attention to detail, strong verbal communication, and analytical writing skills are essential. Applicants should possess organizational skills and general office and computer skills, including computer familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word. Ideal candidates will be self-starters, energetic and have a strong work ethic and familiarity with the film business and contemporary independent cinema, foreign language cinema, and documentaries. The role interfaces with all executives at PR/Marketing agency and allows for hands-on experience with the processes of publicizing films for NY release and awards campaigns. Excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys working with prestige films and specialty film producers and distributors.
This position is currently remote.
• Field calls, manage schedule for President and department, and ensure smooth day-to-day management of work flow.
• Interface with filmmakers, producers, talent and other industry professionals. Currently, only virtual until further notice.
• Attend industry events in NY, some festival travel required. Currently, only virtual until further notice.
• Provide excellent external client service and professionalism.
• Manage meeting and festival logistics for Senior Management.
• Special projects, as necessary.
• Excellent time management skills, and a great ability to juggle multiple priorities.
• The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an assistant capacity; agency experience is desired, but not necessary.
• Strong interpersonal skills, solid ability to communicate, and to handle sensitive information with discretion.
• Ideal candidate will be a cinephile that is equally interested in international, American independent, classic and documentary films as well as reading the trades and keeping up with the business side of things.
• Also has an awareness of major film festivals globally.