Cinespia, LLCLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Bookkeeper jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Bookkeeper postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Bookkeeper? Bookkeeper for Event Production Company
We are currently hiring a ***PART-TIME BOOKKEEPER*** for work during business hours (10am-7pm) on Mondays, Wednesday, and (when needed) Fridays.
- Perform all bookkeeping duties to ensure proper maintenance of accounting records, general ledgers, processing of receivables and payables, and preparation of routine and accounting reports including sales reports, outstanding invoice reports, inventory reports, etc.
- Oversee maintenance of accurate records concerning financial transactions and ensure all required records and government reports are filed as necessary
- Prepare monthly financial reports such as Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet
- Prepare payroll including pay/commission/reimbursements, and payroll reports are filed accurately and on time
- Conduct daily banking activities, make bank/check deposits and bank reconciliations
- Maintain relevant files, receipts
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field preferred but not required
- 3-5 years relevant experience working in accounting and bookkeeping
- 3 years experience using QuickBooks Online
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of GAAP
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and general ledger
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism
500 / day, 2 days a week. 3 to 4 as needed.
Cinespia hosts film screenings with 4,000 attendees at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery every Saturday during the summer, as well as additional premieres and screenings at the legendary downtown Los Angeles movie palaces. Cinespia also produces private screenings, fundraisers, concerts, television and film premieres year-round outdoors and at the beloved Art Deco movie palaces of historic downtown Los Angeles' theatre district.