Intern - Digital Marketing, Music Label
Cinematic Music GroupRemote, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
This internship will involve assisting with the marketing promotions for Cinematic's roster of artists across all areas of the social media & digital landscape. Candidates will be focused on content creation & development, social media strategy & maintenance, research, & more.
Candidates must be familiar and knowledgable in all relevant social media platforms; including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Triller, Tik Tok, etc.
- Research influencers & tastemakers, social media trends, & observe digital landscape
- Work hand in hand with digital leads on artist projects to assist
- Assist with influencer marketing tactics, proposal generation, & execution
- Help ideate social media campaigns to increase fan engagement & reach
- Create social media assets to support releases
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro
- Creativity and willingness to think outside the box
- Strong teamwork skills and communication abilities
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, including adaptability, personal effectiveness, and the ability to establish quick rapport
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including: PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word
This is an internship for college credit only
Internship Start Date/Season: May-August
Internship Duration: 4 months
Time/Days Required: 5 days a week
Workplace Requirements: Remote
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online