Video Production Intern
Cincinnati RedsCincinnati, OH
This was removed by the employer on 1/30/2023 4:00:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Video Production Intern jobs in Cincinnati-OH
Search all Video Production Intern postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Job Title: Video Production Intern
Reports To: Director,Game Presentation
FLSA: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Term: March-End of Season
Job Purpose: This is a hands-on opportunity that will allow the intern to be an active participant on our production team while gaining valuable knowledge and skills along the way.
• Adhere to Cincinnati Reds Organization Policies and Procedures
• Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds Organization
• Performs duties as workload necessitates
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
• Meet Department productivity standards
• Be an active member on various productions, assisting our full-time staff
• Capturing footage during Reds home games using Sony FS7 to be used in various projects throughout the season
• Responsible for capturing footage for all community events throughout the season, will include on-site and off-site shoots
• Editing content to be used on a variety of our platforms (in-stadium and online)
• Hype Videos/Vignettes/Spotlight Videos
• Fulfilling scoreboard memory request throughout the season
• Being an active member of the Game Day Staff when scheduled. Roles will include but not limited to: Grip, Logger, Camera Operator.
• Assisting with the organization of game day highlights
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Premiere Pro and Photoshop
• Knowledge of the Sony FS7 (or similar) and the Panasonic AG-DVX200 4K (or similar)
• The ability to mic talent and record good audio levels
• Capacity to handle a variety of projects in a changing environment
• Ability to learn quickly
• Ability to pay close attention to details
• Ability to work independently
• An understanding and knowledge for baseball
• Flexibility in scheduling is required and will involve some evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Must have a vehicle for traveling to offsite shoots
• Working conditions will vary from interior to exterior depending on the day's agenda.
This is a seasonal opportunity, and no benefits will be provided. A demo reel or link to website with work is required.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above is, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.