Video and Technology Associate
Cincinnati RedsCincinnati, OH
This was removed by the employer on 12/11/2022 3:39:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Video and Technology Associate jobs in Cincinnati-OH
Search all Video and Technology Associate postings
Full Time Job
Job Title: Video and Technology Associate
Department: Baseball Operations – Player Development
Reports To: Minor League Video and Technology Coordinator
FLSA: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Term: 2023 Minor League Season
Job Purpose: Coordinate video, technology, and advance scouting reports for his/her assigned affiliate during the season.
Positions are available in the following cities:
• Daytona Beach, FL
• Dayton, OH
• Louisville, KY
• Chattanooga, TN
• Goodyear, AZ
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Capture video and chart all home and road games using BATS software.
• Capture and upload all non-game video including bullpens, batting practice, defensive work, etc.
• Assist players and coaches with video and data needs.
• Prepare advance scouting documents and videos at the assigned affiliate.
• Ensure all video and data is accurate and properly uploaded.
• Operate baseball technologies including Rapsodos, Edgertronic cameras, bat sensors, Trackman, handheld and IP cameras, etc.
• Work with affiliate TrackMan Operator to coordinate video and data needs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Advanced knowledge of baseball with the ability to identify pitch types.
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to work in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
• Strong computer skills.
• Ability to quickly learn and operate new programs.
Experience, Education and Licensure:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Experience playing/working in college and/or professional baseball preferred.
• Available to cover all home and road games during the minor league season, including Spring Training and playoffs. Hours will include nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Work is performed in both a typical interior/office work environment, and outdoors where the employee will be exposed to prevailing weather conditions.
• Willing to relocate to affiliate's home city.
• Adhere to Cincinnati Reds Organization Policies and Procedures.
• Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds Organization.
• Perform duties as workload necessitates.
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
• Meet department productivity standards.
• Willingness to learn. Open to new methodologies.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above is, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.