Social Media Video Specialist
Cincinnati RedsCincinnati, OH
This was removed by the employer on 4/21/2021 11:36:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Social Media Video Specialist jobs in Cincinnati-OH
Search all Social Media Video Specialist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Social Media Video Specialist? Department: Marketing and Communications
Job Title: Social Media Video Specialist
Reports to: Director of Digital Media
FLSA: Hourly, Non Exempt, Part Time
Commitment: May – October 2021
Job Purpose: The Cincinnati Reds are seeking a talented video producer and editor to join our digital media team. The Social Media Video Specialist will be responsible for creating compelling video content that increases the connection between our fans and the Reds. The position is part-time and seasonal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create engaging video content for multiple social media platforms including YouTube, TikTok, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
• Capture and edit video from home games, press conferences, player shoots and community events.
• Edit player vlogs for YouTube programming
• Create hype/highlight videos as part of bigger marketing campaigns including All-Star Game voting and Reds Hall of Fame Induction.
• Work closely with the Reds Productions department to maintain the consistency in content being produced by the Cincinnati Reds.
• Stay up on the latest trends in sports video content.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Experience shooting and editing sports video highlights
• Ability to create effective motion graphics
• Advanced skills in using Adobe Suite
• Graphic design and photo editing skills a plus
• Organized, flexible and high attention to detail
• Able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Passion for social media
• Knowledge of Reds baseball
• College degree preferred but not required – Digital, Film, Media, Communications or related field
Work is normally performed in an interior/office work environment however employee may have game day responsibilities where the employee may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
• Hours will include nights, weekends and holidays.
• Available to work in Cincinnati, May-October 2021
• Adhere to Cincinnati Reds Organization Policies and Procedures
• Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds Organization
• Performs duties as workload necessitates
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
• Meet Department productivity standards
Please Note: This is a part time seasonal opportunity and no benefits will be provided.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above are, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
An Equal Opportunity Employer This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.