Seasonal Video Logger
Cincinnati RedsCincinnati, OH
Full Time Job
Job Title: Video Logger
Reports To: Productions Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Cataloging all camera angles from our replay machines
• Applying meta data to each clip
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Experience working live events
• Ability to work the entire event including pre and post-game activities.
• Knowledge of Evertz Dream Catcher Replay System
• Flexibility in scheduling; must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
• Adhere to Cincinnati Reds Organization Policies and Procedures
• Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds Organization
• Performs duties as workload necessitates
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
• Meet Department productivity standards
• This is a seasonal opportunity and no benefits will be provided
Important things to know BEFORE you apply:
Any offer of employment is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background investigation. Accordingly, you may be required to complete the Cincinnati Reds application forms and other such documentation as may be necessary to comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Pursuant to Major League Baseball, and in accordance with applicable law, you may be required to submit to a drug screen prior to and during your employment.
To be considered for employment for the above position applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
• Must be available to work day games, night games, weekdays and weekends.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above is, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.