Seasonal Game Day Video Shader
Cincinnati RedsCincinnati, OH
This was removed by the employer on 2/23/2023 3:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Seasonal Game Day Video Shader jobs in Cincinnati-OH
Search all Seasonal Game Day Video Shader postings
Full Time Job
Job Title: Seasonal Game Day Video Shader
Department: Entertainment and Productions
Reports To: Director of Game Presentation
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Arrive early to get cameras ready for show
• Ensure all cameras color and image quality match throughout the game
• Follow leads from game day director and producer
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Experience in shading Sony Cameras
• Ability to work the entire event including pre and post-game activities.
• Must have strong knowledge of baseball and MLB replay rules
• Works well in pressure situations
• Flexibility in scheduling; must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
• Adhere to Cincinnati Reds Organization Policies and Procedures
• Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds Organization
• Performs duties as workload necessitates
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
• Meet Department productivity standards
• This is a seasonal opportunity and no benefits will be provided
• Position pay based on experience
Important things to know BEFORE you apply:
Any offer of employment is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background investigation. Accordingly, you may be required to complete the Cincinnati Reds application forms and other such documentation as may be necessary to comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Pursuant to Major League Baseball, and in accordance with applicable law, you may be required to submit to a drug screen prior to and during your employment.
To be considered for employment for the above position applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a High school Diploma or GED.
• Must be available to work a minimum of 55 home games during the 2023 season which includes days, nights, weekends and holidays. A 2023 schedule can be found at www.reds.com
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above is, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.