Reds Rally Pack Member
Cincinnati RedsCincinnati, OH
This was removed by the employer on 1/22/2020 5:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Reds Rally Pack Member jobs in Cincinnati-OH
Search all Reds Rally Pack Member postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Reds Rally Pack Member? Department: Promotional Events
Job Title: Reds Rally Pack Member
Reports To: Promotional Events Manager
FLSA: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Term: March 2020 – December 2020
Commitment: Ability to work 65-75% of 2020 Cincinnati Reds home games. Hours will also include nights, weekends and holidays.
The Reds Rally Pack is a coed fan engagement team that performs various tasks at Great American Ball Park during Cincinnati Reds home games. Rally Pack members also serve as ambassadors for the Cincinnati Reds throughout the community
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in the execution of game day duties including, but not limited to: Assisting with pregame, in-game, and postgame ceremonies and promotions; including prize giveaways, performing t-shirt launches, delivering birthday packages, interacting with fans and engaging them with the game
• Operate Fan Zone Carnival Games with duties including, but not limited to: delivering top-notch customer service to all fans including answering questions and resolving issues, fully understanding the rules and prizes associated with each game and be able to explain them to participants, handling cash transactions and keeping games and displays organized, neat, and clean at all times
• Assist with operation of REDzilla with duties including, but not limited to: stocking and restocking barrels with souvenir items, launching souvenirs to fans, operating cryo, horns and lights
• Maintain a professional, yet fun and enthusiastic attitude at all times
• Foster a family friendly environment and work closely with kids
• Work closely with the Reds mascots & Promotional Events Game Day Interns
• Be aware of game situations and fire up the crowd when appropriate
• Deliver top notch customer service to fans and show appreciation for their support of the team
• Assist with Reds events during the season including, but not limited to: Reds Community Fund Charity Block Party, Kids Opening Day Block Party, Redlegs Run, Season Ticket Members events and concerts.
• Must be able to attend Reds Rally Pack Group Interviews on either Tuesday, January 28, 2020 or Wednesday, January 29, 2020.
• Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays, and be available for 65-75% of Reds home games
• Must be comfortable performing activities and interacting with fans on camera in front of 40,000 fans
• Must be comfortable wearing team issued attire (spirit squad-like)
• Prior performance or entertainment experience preferred
• Excellent communication skills and a positive, energetic personality are required
• Outstanding customer service skills and ability to provide quick and professional responses in any situation
• True team player
• Must be reliable, punctual, courteous
• Good listening skills, and ability to work with limited oversight
• Basic knowledge of the game of baseball is required
• Must be 19 years or older
• Work normally includes game-day responsibilities where employees will be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time
• Hours will include nights, weekends, and holidays
This is a seasonal opportunity and no benefits will be provided.
Compensation is $12.50 per hour
Only resumes submitted through Teamworkonline.com will be accepted. Please do not forward resumes via email or mail directly to Reds employees.
• Adhere to Cincinnati Reds organization policies and procedures
• Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds organization
• Performs duties as workload necessitates
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
• Meet department productivity standards
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above is, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.