Paid Intern - Game Day Productions
Cincinnati RedsCincinnati, OH
Part Time Paid Internship
Department: Productions (Video)
Job Title: Game Day Productions Intern
Reports To: Productions Manager
FLSA: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Term: 2020 Baseball Season
Job Purpose: To assist the Cincinnati Reds' game day productions staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist the full time and game day staff.
• Act as the game day Grip for weekday night games and all weekend games.
• Organizing and gathering all equipment and record discs so they are ready to go each game.
• Running records to the control room so they can be played on the board.
• Making sure fan cam host and camera operator are in the correct location for each in game feature.
• Assisting with microphone placements on the field and for the ''play ball'' announcement.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to learn very quickly.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently.
• Must have a strong knowledge of baseball.
• The employee will have ''game day'' responsibilities where they will be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
• Flexibility in scheduling is required and will involve some evenings, weekends and holidays. Must be able to work all home games.
• This is a seasonal opportunity and no benefits will be provided.
• Interns are paid at State of Ohio minimum wage.
• Adhere to Cincinnati Reds Organization Policies and Procedures.
• Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds Organization.
• Performs duties as workload necessitates.
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
• Meet Department productivity standards.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above is, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.