Minor League Clubhouse Assistant
Cincinnati RedsGoodyear, AZ
Full Time Job
Department: Baseball Operations – Arizona Operations
Job Title: Minor League Clubhouse Assistant
Reports To: Manager, Minor League Equipment
FLSA: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• The responsibilities of the Minor League Clubhouse Assistant consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
• Administer to players' and staff needs ensuring all necessary equipment is available
• Ensure the cleanliness and functioning of the clubhouse, locker rooms and other areas.
• Field set-up and break down of equipment.
• Maintaining proper inventory of gear.
• Stocking supplies.
• Shipping and receiving packages/mail.
• Distributing and collecting laundry.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Conducting inventory.
• Ordering supplies for the clubhouse as needed.
• Clean and sanitize clubhouse, locker rooms and other areas.
• Preparation for Spring Training and the upcoming season.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Independent judgment and ability to multitask is required to plan, prioritize, and organize workload.
• Strong work ethic and willingness to work long, flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
• Must be able to life 25 pounds.
• Adhere to Cincinnati Reds Organization Policies and Procedures.
• Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds Organization.
• Performs duties as workload necessitates.
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
• Meet Department productivity standards.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above is, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.