Cincinnati RedsNewport, KY
Full Time Job
Department: Ballpark Operations
Job Title: Maintenance Worker I
Reports To: Ball Park Operations Superintendent
FLSA: Hourly, Non Exempt
Job Purpose: Completes assigned maintenance, repair, and construction projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operate, maintain, and performs repairs for multiple buildings within the Great American Ballpark
• Perform various semi-skilled and skilled tasks, such as drywall installation and finishing
• Maintains and monitor usage of repair equipment
• Determine necessary repair and maintenance needs
• Perform minor repair work and custodial work as needed, such as cylinder repairs and replacement, and panic hardware repairs
• Attend and complete training sessions as required
• Operate Cincinnati Reds vehicles to pick up or deliver parts, supplies and materials
• Perform additional duties as assigned
Experience, Education and Licensure:
• High school diploma or equivalency; valid Ohio Driver's License, Fork Lift, Boom Lift, and Scissor Lift Certification preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge of basic electric, plumbing, carpentry, concrete repair, door and lock repair, and safety procedures required.
• Must be physically capable of moving about on construction work sites and under adverse field conditions
• Must be able to climb ladders, work from scaffolds, and protect work areas, bend, stoop, carry, and lift
• Valid drivers license and satisfactory driving record
• Ability to work evenings and weekends as necessary.
• The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions;
• Work is performed mostly in office settings , but there maybe some outdoor work is.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works in outside weather conditions; The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and in high, precarious places and is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, risk of electrical shock, and vibration; The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
• Adhere to Cincinnati Reds Organization Policies and Procedures
• Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds Organization
• Perform duties as workload necessitates
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
• Meet Department productivity standards
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The duties listed does represent the intent to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.