Intern - Ticketing Department
Cincinnati RedsCincinnati, OH
This was removed by the employer on 1/5/2024 10:44:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Ticketing Department jobs in Cincinnati-OH
Search all Intern - Ticketing Department postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Job Title: Ticketing Department Internship
Department: Ticket Sales & Service
Reports To: Ticketing Department Management
FLSA: Hourly, Non-Exempt
The Cincinnati Reds Ticketing Department is seeking team-oriented individuals to fill a variety of internship roles for the 2024 regular season. Internships will begin in March of 2024 (on or around March 28th) and will run through September 2024 (on or around September 22nd) with the possibility of extending into October, pending postseason play.
Internship roles include the following:
• Group Sales
• Premium Sales Retention/Season Sales
• Single Game Sales
• Ticket Operations
• Ticketing Department Gameday Internships:
• Gameday Sales
• Customer Service
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Be knowledgeable of all aspects of ticket packages and Consumer Clubs memberships.
• Responsible for working both gamedays and non-gamedays throughout the regular season.
• Work within Tickets.com ProVenue and Microsoft Dynamics CRM software.
• Generate reports utilizing Tickets.com ProVenue and Microsoft Excel.
• Provide an exceptional experience for each guest that visits Great American Ball Park.
• Provide a high level of service utilizing RedsWay training for all customers.
• Be attentive to guests' needs, have full knowledge of all policies, services, and ballpark locations.
• Perform in-seat visits, assist with guest services, and staff the VIP Ticket Concierge.
• Conduct inbound and outbound touch points via phone and email.
• Execute sales inside the ballpark on game days.
• Assist with the planning and staffing of both onsite and offsite events.
• Keep locations in the ballpark clean, organized, and adequately stocked.
• Mail ticket orders and product information.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Currently pursuing, or have achieved, an undergraduate or graduate degree in Sports Management, Business, or related field preferred.
• Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and internet applications.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to learn quickly, adapt to changing situations, and resolve guest issues in real time.
• Ability to understand products and services, and communicate information in a fast-paced environment.
• Flexibility in scheduling is required and will involve evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Adhere to Cincinnati Reds organization policies and procedures.
• Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds organization.
• Performs duties as workload necessitates.
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management, and ability to prioritize workload.
• Meet department productivity standards.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; occasionally lift.
• Work is performed in a typical interior/office work environment; however, employee will have ''game-day'' responsibilities where the employee may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
• Hours will include nights, weekends, and holidays.
This is a seasonal internship opportunity. No benefits will be provided.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above is, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
You MUST complete your application in the third-party system to be considered. Once you click ''Apply Now'' you will be redirected to finish your application. Applicants who do not complete this step will not be considered.