Game Day Systems Support
Cincinnati RedsCincinnati, OH
Full Time Job
Department: Information Technology
Job Title: Game Day Systems Support
Reports To: VP of Technology
FLSA: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Job Purpose: This position provides PC hardware & software support to the entire organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Primary contact for troubleshooting PC hardware, printer and software malfunctions and connectivity.
• Perform hardware and software installations and/or configuration changes for PC/LAN equipment.
• Perform game day technical tasks; (Wi-Fi, scanners, computers, iPad, audio/video setup and digital signage).
• Assist in the evaluation of needs and recommendation of hardware and software solutions for Ball Park.
• Interact with vendor technical staff to resolve complex problems and get additional assistance when required.
• Document incoming problem reports, problem diagnosis, escalation and closure of all incidents.
• Share in game day setup and testing.
• Assisting in desktop deployments, troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
• Working with the department on IT projects and supporting the user community as a whole.
• General support of internal customer client computing devices, software and peripherals and maintain the inventory of such equipment.
• Take calls to resolve internal customer concerns and implementing new equipment.
• Trouble shoot printer, copier and scanners.
• Work on helpdesk requests.
• All other duties as assigned.
Experience, Education and Licensure:
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of Windows, Office, Mac OS, Networking, TCP/IP, basic hardware/wiring, printer, laptop and desktop troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of imaging computers and loading and troubleshooting software conflicts.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Good oral and written communications skills.
• Able to communicate effectively with management and staff.
• Employee may be asked to work some weekends and/or extended hours.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• This is a seasonal, internship opportunity and no benefits will be provided.
• Adhere to Cincinnati Reds Organization Policies and Procedures.
• Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds Organization.
• Performs duties as workload necessitates.
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
• Meet Department productivity standards.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
The Cincinnati Reds are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Cincinnati Reds to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above is, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
• How did you hear about this job?