Game Day Host
Cincinnati RedsCincinnati, OH
Full Time Job
Seasonal Game Day Host
Department: Entertainment and Productions
Job Title: Seasonal Game Day Host
Reports To: Productions Manager
FLSA: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Arrive early to record pregame and in game promotions.
• Follow a script to be the host for multiple in-game live features.
• Host any post-game activity as applicable.
• Follow leads from game day producer.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• On-camera experience required; knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, and/or Final Cut Editing, is preferred.
• Experience with ENG footage gathering a plus; capacity to handle a variety of projects in a changing environment.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Ability to learn very quickly.
• Ability to work independently.
• Strong knowledge of baseball.
• Experience hosting live events.
• Ability to work the entire event including pre and post game activities.
• Must be able to interact professionally with fans and staff.
• Works well in pressure situations.
• Flexibility in scheduling is required and will involve evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Must be able to work 25-40 hours per week. Must be able to work all home games.
• This is a seasonal opportunity and no benefits will be provided.
• Adhere to Cincinnati Reds Organization policies and procedures.
• Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds Organization.
• Performs duties as workload necessitates.
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
• Meet department productivity standards.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above are, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.