Game Day Camera Operator
Cincinnati RedsCincinnati, OH
Full Time Job
Seasonal Game Day Camera Operator
Department: Entertainment and Productions
Job Title: Seasonal Game Day Camera Operator
Reports To: Senior Manager of Entertainment and Productions
Position Title: Seasonal Game Day Camera Operator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Arrive early to set up your camera
• Operate still or roving camera for scoreboard production
• Main shots of game action and sponsored elements for scoreboard
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Experience operating camera for live sporting events
• Ability to work the entire event including pre and post-game activities.
• Must have strong knowledge of baseball
• Works well in pressure situations
• Ability to perform duties of the job in outside weather conditions
• Flexibility in scheduling; must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
• Adhere to Cincinnati Reds Organization Policies and Procedures
• Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds Organization
• Performs duties as workload necessitates
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
• Meet Department productivity standards
• This is a seasonal opportunity and no benefits will be provided
• Position pay is based on experience
Important things to know BEFORE you apply:
Any offer of employment is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background investigation. Accordingly, you may be required to complete the Cincinnati Reds application forms and other such documentation as may be necessary to comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Pursuant to Major League Baseball, and in accordance with applicable law, you may be required to submit to a drug screen prior to and during your employment.
To be considered for employment for the above position applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a High school Diploma or GED.
• Must be available to work a minimum of 55 home games during the 2020 season which includes days, nights, weekends and holidays. A 2020 schedule can be found at www.reds.com
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above is, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.