Day Of Game Ticket Seller
Cincinnati RedsCincinnati, OH
This was removed by the employer on 3/6/2020 5:18:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Day Of Game Ticket Seller jobs in Cincinnati-OH
Search all Day Of Game Ticket Seller postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Day Of Game Ticket Seller? Seasonal Day Of Game Ticket Seller
Department: Ticket Operations
Job Title: Seasonal Day of Game Ticket Seller
Reports To: Box Office Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sell tickets for Cincinnati Reds home games
• Process cash and credit card sales of tickets
• Develop a working knowledge of Great American Ball Park
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
• Strong customer service skills
• Outgoing, attentive and communicate in a professional manner
• Ability to handle large crowds while remaining friendly and professional
• Experience with directly accepting payments from customers is preferred
• This is a seasonal opportunity and no benefits will be provided.
• Ticket sellers are paid a game rate of $59.50 per game.
• Ticket sellers are members of the IATSE Union, Local 754-B and will need to join the Union after 30 days
Important things to know BEFORE you apply:
Any offer of employment is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background investigation. Accordingly, you may be required to complete the Cincinnati Reds application forms and other such documentation as may be necessary to comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Pursuant to Major League Baseball, and in accordance with applicable law, you may be required to submit to a drug screen prior to and during your employment.
To be considered for employment for the above position applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a High school Diploma or GED.
• Games are scheduled on days, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Adhere to Cincinnati Reds Organization Policies and Procedures
• Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds Organization
• Performs duties as workload necessitates
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
• Meet Department productivity standards
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above is, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.