Baseball Operations Trainee
Cincinnati RedsCincinnati, OH
This was removed by the employer on 5/17/2021 4:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Baseball Operations Trainee jobs in Cincinnati-OH
Search all Baseball Operations Trainee postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Baseball Operations Trainee?
Full Time Job
Department: Baseball Operations
Job Title: Baseball Operations Trainee
Reports To: Manager of Baseball Operations
Job Purpose: The Cincinnati Reds are seeking a Baseball Operations Trainee. This individual will provide daily support to all members of the Baseball Operations Department in a wide range of both administrative and baseball-related tasks and projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in preparation of advance scouting documents and video for players and coaches during season.
• Perform qualitative and quantitative research and analysis in support of salary arbitration, roster management, player evaluation, amateur draft, and trade deadline efforts.
• Introductory level player evaluation, including scouting and writing reports on assignment.
Experience, Education and Licensure:
• Bachelor's degree or pursuit of degree preferred.
• Experience playing/working in college and/or professional baseball/softball preferred.
• Experience with SQL preferred.
• Excellent work ethic.
• Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Willingness to learn new things and consider new ideas.
• Strong listening and comprehension skills.
• Work is performed in an interior office and clubhouse environment, as well as outdoors where the employee will be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
• Hours will include nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Adhere to Cincinnati Reds Organization Policies and Procedures.
• Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds Organization.
• Performs duties as workload necessitates.
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
• Meet Department productivity standards.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above is, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.