Ballpark Ticket Taker
Cincinnati RedsCincinnati, OH
Full Time Job
Ticket Takers - Cincinnati Reds (Cincinnati, OH)
Base Salary: 10.20 per hour
Total Compensation: 10.20 per hour
Category: Ballpark Operations, Ticket Takers
Department: Ballpark Operations
Job Title: Ticket Taker
Reports To: Senior Manager of Guest and Event Operations
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Take tickets as fans enter Great American Ball Park for Cincinnati Reds home games
• Ensure fans have valid tickets to enter the Ballpark
• Develop a working knowledge of Great American Ball Park
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Ability to work nights and weekends
• Strong customer service skills. Will maintain a positive attitude under pressure.
• Outgoing, attentive and communicate in a professional manner. Will collaborate effectively with others to produce results.
• Ability to handle large crowds while remaining friendly and professional
• Experience doing customer service work is preferred and as is the use of a hand-held scanning device
• Adhere to Cincinnati Reds Organization Policies and Procedures
• Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds Organization
• Performs duties as workload necessitates
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
• Meet Department productivity standards
• This is a seasonal opportunity and no benefits will be provided
• This position is outdoors and subject to weather conditions and requires standing on concrete for long periods of time
• Ticket Takers are members of the Theater Employees Local Number B-38 International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees and Moving Picture Technicians, Artists and Allied Crafts of the United States, Its Territories, and Canada
Important things to know BEFORE you apply:
Any offer of employment is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background investigation. Accordingly, you may be required to complete the Cincinnati Reds application forms and other such documentation as may be necessary to comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Pursuant to Major League Baseball, and in accordance with applicable law, you may be required to submit to a drug screen prior to and during your employment.
To be considered for employment for the above position applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a High school Diploma or GED.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above is, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.