Ballpark Elevator Operator
Cincinnati RedsCincinnati, OH
Full Time Job
Ballpark Seasonal-Elevator Operator
SEASONAL-Elevator Operator - Cincinnati Reds (Cincinnati, OH)
Reports To: Customer Service Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Transporting fans to their desired level at Great American Ball Park.
• Responsible for directing fans to their appropriate level and or location.
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Ability to work long and irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to work the entire event including pre and post-game activities.
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to read, speak and comprehend English.
• Ability to hear, comprehend and disseminate instructions and vital information especially in the event of emergencies.
• Ability to clearly, effectively, and professionally interact with staff, supervisors, and the public.
• Ability to handle large crowds while remaining friendly and professional
• The ideal candidate must be outgoing, attentive and communicate in a professional manner and remain calm during high volume periods
• Adhere to Cincinnati Reds Organization Policies and Procedures
• Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds Organization
• Performs duties as workload necessitates
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
• Meet Department productivity standards
Please Note: This is a seasonal opportunity and no benefits will be provided. The pay rate is $ 10.10 per hour.
Important things to know BEFORE you apply:
Any offer of employment is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background investigation. Accordingly, you may be required to complete the Cincinnati Reds application forms and other such documentation as may be necessary to comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Pursuant to Major League Baseball, and in accordance with applicable law, you may be required to submit to a drug screen prior to and during your employment.
To be considered for employment for the above position applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be available to work a minimum of 48 home games during the 2020 season which includes days, nights, weekends and holidays. A 2020 schedule can be found at reds.com
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above is, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.