Ballpark Access Coordinator
Cincinnati RedsCincinnati, OH
Full Time Job
Seasonal -Access Coordinator - Cincinnati Reds (Cincinnati, OH)
Base Salary: $ 10.10 per hour
Total Compensation: $ 10.10 per hour
Category: Ballpark Operations, Access Coordinator
Department: Ballpark Operations
Job Title: Access Coordinator
Reports To: Guest Relations Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Escorting guests to their seats in premium seating areas. Club, Scout, and Diamond Club.
• Validating and scanning tickets before granting access to premium areas: Champions Club, Riverfront Club, Diamond Club, Triple Play and Cincinnati Bell Riverboat, Pavilion and Pilot House.
• Scanning tickets at accessible entrances, operating wheelchair lift, providing breaks and assisting with other tasks assigned by their supervisor.
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Ability to work long and irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to work the entire event including pre and post-game activities.
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to read, speak and comprehend English.
• Ability to hear, comprehend and disseminate instructions and vital information especially in the event of emergencies.
• Must be able to work on all 4 levels of Great American Ball Park
• Ability to clearly, effectively, and professionally interact with staff, supervisors, and the public.
• Ability to handle large crowds while remaining friendly and professional
• The ideal candidate must be reliable, have a positive attitude and communicate in a professional manner.
• Prior customer service is preferred but is not required.
• Adhere to Cincinnati Reds Organization Policies and Procedures
• Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds Organization
• Performs duties as workload necessitates
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
• Meet Department productivity standards
• This is a seasonal opportunity and no benefits will be provided
• Pay rate is $10.10 per hour
Important things to know BEFORE you apply:
Any offer of employment is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background investigation. Accordingly, you may be required to complete the Cincinnati Reds application forms and other such documentation as may be necessary to comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Pursuant to Major League Baseball, and in accordance with applicable law, you may be required to submit to a drug screen prior to and during your employment.
To be considered for employment for the above position applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a High school Diploma or GED.
• Must be available to work a minimum of 48 home games during the 2020 season which includes days, nights, weekends and holidays. A 2020 schedule can be found at www.reds.com
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above is, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.