Assistant, Latin America Operations
Cincinnati RedsCincinnati, OH
This was removed by the employer on 9/27/2022 4:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Assistant, Latin America Operations jobs in Cincinnati-OH
Search all Assistant, Latin America Operations postings
Full Time Job
Assistant, Latin America Operations (Dominican Republic)
Department: Baseball Operations – Dominican Republic Academy
Job Title: Assistant, Latin America Operations
Reports to: Academy Director, Latin America Operations
Job Purpose: Provide support to the Academy Director and assist with day-to-day operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Academy Operations
• Assist with administrative duties (petty cash, payment, tracking of invoices, bills, and expenses).
• Assist with all player paperwork including releases, forms and MLB required paperwork.
• Help coordinate all travel for players and staff to and from the Dominican Republic.
• Maintain clear and regular communication regarding player's needs at the complex.
• Update roster with the Coordinator of Player Development and Latin Academy Director.
• Assist with the administration, updating and inventory of baseball's equipment in the storage room.
• Review doctor's invoices with the trainers for Red's players and pre-signed players before giving to the Academy Director to verify and submit to Cincinnati.
• Help distribute transportation expenses and checks to the players.
• Supply and register players snacks.
• Update contact information in the player and staff directories.
• Immigration Operations
• Assist in the completion of visa forms with the Academy Director.
• Maintain up-to-date records of passports, approval notices, and US visas
• International Scouting Department
• Assist with player tryout registration and all corresponding paperwork
• Coordinate travel arrangements for international players during tryouts in the Dominican Republic.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong work ethic and willingness to work long, flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Must be trustworthy and comfortable managing sensitive information.
• Ability to speak English preferred.
• Willing to relocate to the Dominican Republic.
• Adhere to Cincinnati Reds Organization Policies and Procedures.
• Adhere to Major League Baseball rules and regulations.
• Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds Organization.
• Perform duties as workload necessitates.
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
• Meet department productivity standards.
• Willingness to learn. Open to new methodologies.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above is, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.