Advance Interior Ticket Seller
Cincinnati RedsCincinnati, OH
Full Time Job
Seasonal Advance Interior Ticket Seller
Department: Ticket Operations
Job Title: Seasonal Advance Ticket Seller
Reports To: Box Office Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sell tickets for Cincinnati Reds home games.
• Process cash and credit card sales of tickets.
• Develop a working knowledge of Great American Ball Park.
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Ability to work weekdays, weekends and holidays.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Outgoing, attentive and communicate in a professional manner.
• Ability to handle large crowds while remaining friendly and professional.
• Experience with Tickets.com software is preferred.
• Experience with directly accepting payments from customers is preferred.
• This is a seasonal opportunity and no benefits will be provided.
• Advance Ticket Sellers are paid $13.50 per hour. If an Advance Ticket Seller works during a game, the Ticket Seller game rate will apply.
• Ticket Sellers are members of the IATSE Union, Local 754-B and will need to join the Union after 30 days.
Important things to know BEFORE you apply:
Any offer of employment is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background investigation. Accordingly, you may be required to complete the Cincinnati Reds application forms and other such documentation as may be necessary to comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Pursuant to Major League Baseball, and in accordance with applicable law, you may be required to submit to a drug screen prior to and during your employment.
To be considered for employment for the above position applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a High school Diploma or GED.
• Games are scheduled on days, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Adhere to Cincinnati Reds Organization Policies and Procedures
• Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds Organization
• Performs duties as workload necessitates
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
• Meet Department productivity standards
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above is, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.