Video Production Manager
Cicatelli Associates Inc.New York, NY
Full Time Job
CAI (Cicatelli Associates Inc.) is seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual for the full-time position of Video Production Manager. The Video Production Manager will work closely with a video production team (CAI's video production and editing assistant, project teams, communications team, curriculum team, IT team, as well as external consultants) to manage and coordinate all activities associated with the production of live videos. The videos will be used in trainings across all projects at CAI. This position is focused on project management and coordination, requiring strong project management skills and attention to detail. Knowledge and experience in video production and video editing is not a requirement (although it would be an asset). This is a NYC-based position.
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Work with CAI staff to manage all activities associated with the production of live videos, including:
• Maintaining ongoing oversight of the video development process, ensuring all components of video development (e.g. script development, selecting actors, securing filming locations, developing slides/graphics, day-of-filming logistics, editing/post-production, etc.) follow CAI's process and go through the appropriate staff for approval
• Coordinating, preparing, and managing video production meetings, including initial and regular follow-up meetings to discuss video development details (e.g. planning, next steps, roles/responsibilities, timelines)
• Communicating with CAI staff, actors, voiceover artists, filming location contacts, and consultants regarding all video production activities to ensure that everyone on the team is informed on the status of different components/products related to the video
• Working with project teams to provide leadership and guidance on selecting actors, voiceover artists, and filming locations
• Providing support, coordination, and management of all video production logistics and activities on the day-of-filming, including set direction (creative vision/art direction), as well as the set up and break down of set and equipment
• Conduct quality assurance of all products/components of video production including quality assurance of scripts, actors, voiceovers, graphics, editing/post-production elements, and the videos
• Compile feedback from other team members on the scripts, actors, graphics, voiceovers, editing/post-production and videos and submit to the appropriate individual to implement the feedback, then conducting quality assurance to ensure that feedback was integrated appropriately
• Monitoring and tracking past and current consultants, actors, voiceover artists, filming locations, etc. used, as well as costs associated with video development production to provide to project teams and for proposal-writing activities
• Tracking and processing video production invoices, ensuring that actors, voiceover artists, consultants, and other vendors associated with the film development get paid
• Supporting CAI staff with the development of other videos that may be required (e.g. pre-recorded Zoom video to be shown during a training)
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelors degree preferred
• 4+ years experience managing the development of products, materials, and/or videos
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Zoom or other virtual meeting software
• Interest in learning about video production and public health
To perform this job successfully, the employee in this position must demonstrate the following:
• Strong project management skills
• The ability to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
• Videography skills (provide creative vision for the video)
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• The ability to handle multiple competing priorities at once
• Attention to detail
• Providing service excellence to internal and external clients
• The ability to deal with situations and issues proactively
• Managing production timelines/deadlines to produce high quality products
• Working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals
• Experience managing the production of live videos
• Experience in using video editing software
• Experience in using film equipment
CAI offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and working conditions.
Job Code: Video Production Manager
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online