Ad Tech Operations
Chicken Soup for the SoulNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Senior Manager, Ad Tech Operations will ensure that the CSS/Crackle Plus group will continue as one of the premier leaders in the AVOD video streaming space by having the necessary digital ad technologies in place to help drive revenue and ad product decisions. He/she will be responsible for leading new advertising initiatives, creating new ad tech solutions, and driving growth across new VOD and FAST endpoints. The ad tech manager will focus on the improvement and optimization of the ad technology stack while also continuing to maintain/improve the consumer experience.
• Test and onboard new partners and monetization platforms, and evaluate opportunities for revenue growth
• Manage Programmatic / SSP partnerships and understand the deal entry, metrics, and implementation specifics across properties and ad rep agreements
• Review and troubleshoot partnerships across the ecosystem ensuring proper fill rate, ad server management, and data delivery
• Manage priority waterfall to optimize delivery of programmatic, direct sold, and reseller deals
• Communicate partner additions and revisions to finance, BI teams, and management
• Regular participation and preparedness in executive management discussions on Ad Tech projects, app and platform stability, and metric reviews
• Conduct regular maintenance of ad server network design, diagnostic tools, and reporting systems, and implement improvements to increase effectiveness
• Monitor analytics and diagnostic tools to identify and troubleshoot performance issues
• Work cross-functionally with teams including Operations, Programming, Content Ops, Sales, Marketing, and Finance Teams
• Develop expertise in ad technology/ad products, IAB advertising standards, troubleshooting ad delivery issues, and finding meaningful solutions (specific tools include Freewheel, SpringServe, Publica, Operative, and STAQ)
• Create and maintain training materials and process documentation
• Utilize project management skills to define, manage, and track multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment
• Manage a team handling the following responsibilities:
• Programmatic Deal ID setup and maintenance
• Upkeep of on air promotional evergreen campaigns across properties
• Platform ad device daily heartbeat checks
• Troubleshoot creative issues across direct & programmatic partners
Since 1993, Chicken Soup for the Soul has been a socially conscious company that combines storytelling with making the world a better place. We began by being as inclusive as possible in the pages of our books, publishing stories by people of all faiths, nationalities, ethnicities, sexual orientation and gender identities.
From the beginning, we have also shared our revenues with nonprofit organizations that do good in the world. Some of our recent recipients include American Humane, Toys for Tots, and Dress for Success.
We now provide entertainment, inspiration and wellness across many platforms in addition to our books, including TV, movies and video programming; podcasting; positive journalism; and pet food. We continue to tell the stories of all people through our efforts, always with an eye to furthering unity and understanding, and an appreciation for our differences.
The members of our team are diverse, representing many ethnicities, religions, nationalities, and the LGBTQ community. We continue to seek even more diversity in our team members and our storytelling as we further our mission of ''changing the world one story at a time®.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online