Spring / Summer Intern - Ticket Operations
Chicago SkyChicago, IL
Full Time Unpaid Internship
SKY Ticket Operations Internship
The Chicago Sky is seeking excited, outgoing, and dedicated candidates that are able to work individually or in a team environment. Knowledge of the Archtics ticketing system is a plus, but not required. Training will be provided upon acceptance into the program. Note: While this position gives you invaluable experience in the sports operations/sales world, it is an un-salaried position; however, any sales made will receive a commission.
include, but not limited to:
• Buying and selling tickets through the Sky CRM database
• Updating and filtering the Sky database to ensure accurate information for the sales team
• Creating ticket templates and printing tickets to be mailed
• Assisting the sales team at events, while interacting with fans and prospects to help sell tickets and promote the Sky
• Act on behalf of the Chicago Sky and its respective partners and sponsors with enthusiasm, energy, pride, and professionalism
• Ability to communicate in a professional and courteous manner with internal and external staff and clients
• Have an outgoing and dynamic personality and willingness to approach people
• Knowledge, passion for and interest in the Chicago Sky, Professional Women's Basketball, and the greater Chicago community
• Must be willing to travel and interact with a large number of people! Ability to work a flexible schedule with nights, holidays and weekends is a MUST!