Sky Retail Intern
Chicago SkyChicago, IL
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Our game day retail intern and game day employees are responsible for creating the ultimate game day and shopping experience for our fans. Our employees must always deliver an exceptional fan shopping experience for every one that walk through our doors. If you have a passion for retail, an outgoing personality, love to sell, enjoy working on a team and strive to create relationships with the fans, this is the place for you!
The retail intern will work all Chicago Sky 2019 home games. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to: set up/tear down of retail stand, re-stocking the retail stand, taking inventory, etc.
Interns may be asked to help work other community events if available throughout the season.
Criteria & Qualifications:
• Outgoing and enthusiastic
• Engage all types of fans in positive conversation
• Show expertise when selling product
• Routinely assist in merchandise replenishment and visual displays
• Extremely organized and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Regularly required to sit, stand, reach bend and move about the facility as needed
• Strong ability to work as part of a team
• Live in Chicagoland Area
• Reliable Transportation
• Required to work Chicago Sky Events / Games (nights and weekends may apply)
This position reports directly to the Director of Operations and Retail Manager. This is an unpaid, part time internship. Candidates should be local to Chicago or be willing to relocate at their own expense. Must have access to own transportation.