Retail Manager - Season - Game Day Only
Chicago SkyChicago, IL
Part Time Job
Our game day Retail Manager and game day employees are responsible for creating the ultimate game day and shopping experience for our fans. Our employees must always deliver an exceptional fan shopping experience for every one that walks through our doors. If you have a passion for retail, an outgoing personality, love to sell, enjoy working on a team and strive to create relationships with the fans, this is the place for you!
The Retail Manager will work all Chicago Sky 2020 home games. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to: set up/tear down of retail stand, re-stocking the retail stand, taking inventory, etc.
Criteria & Qualifications:
• Outgoing and enthusiastic
• Engage all types of fans in positive conversation
• Show expertise when selling product
• Routinely assist in merchandise replenishment and visual displays
• Extremely organized and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Regularly required to sit, stand, reach bend and move about the facility as needed
• Strong ability to work as part of a team
• Live in Chicagoland Area
• Reliable Transportation
• Required to work Chicago Sky Events / Games (nights and weekends may apply)
• Must be available to work all dates below:
Playoffs if applicable (dates to be determined)
This position reports directly to the Director of Sponsorship Operations. This is a paid, part time position. Candidates should be local to Chicago or be willing to relocate at their own expense. Must have access to own transportation.