Ticket Operations Representative
Chicago CubsChicago, IL
Full Time Job
JOB TITLE: Ticket Operations Representative
DEPARTMENT: Ticket Operations
REPORTS TO: Senior Director, Ticket Operations
FLSA STATUS: Full-time | Non-Exempt
This position is primarily responsible for supporting ticket operations for all ticketed events at Wrigley Field. The Ticket Operations Representative will be involved in all aspects of ticketing and assist in the management of the staff and game day personnel. The following constitutes a preliminary list of the primary functions of this position.
• Assist in the processing and fulfillment of all group, suite and internal request tickets
• Assist with fulfillment of corporate partnership ticketing needs, including administering ticketing banks
• Monitor and process inbound Premier ticket transactions
• Monitor and assist with all internal order fulfillment, and fulfill all comp tickets on game days for players and front office staff
• Assist with the ticketing setup and execution of Cubs baseball and non-baseball events within the ProVenue system
• Assist with mobile ticketing setup and configuration
• Act as an escalated customer service contact and help resolve day of game ticketing issues
• Generate and maintain accurate ticket reporting as needed, including on-sale reporting and reconciliation.
• Provide ticket system support as needed to the Ticket Services, Fan Services and Ticket Sales departments.
• Assist sales and service staff with ticket related questions and troubleshooting
• Provide analysis on all ticket related products as needed
• Support internal requests for ticketing related data
• Bachelor's degree
• One year of ticketing experience for a collegiate, minor league or major league sports team
• Demonstrated ability in the areas of time management, prioritization, meeting deadlines and organization
• Must have the confidence to effectively communicate, maintain and adhere to organizational and departmental policies and procedures
• Must posses great attention to detail and critical thinking skills
• Demonstrated ability to work well within a team environment
• Must possess a work ethic that is inclusive, service focused, innovative and demonstrates critical thought and initiative
• Ability to work non-standard hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, with an emphasis on Excel
• Proven ability to multi-task and manage projects on strict deadline
• Prior experience with Tickets.com and the ProVenue software
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.