Paid Intern - Game Production
Chicago BullsHoffman Estates, IL
Part Time Paid Internship
The Windy City Bulls is seeking a self-starter individual that is highly motivated and creative to fill our Game Productions Intern position for the upcoming 2018 - 2019 season. As the Game Production Intern, you will primarily be responsible for assisting our dynamic and fun Game Entertainment team in all facets of Windy City Bulls game production.
As the Game Production Intern, you will be able to learn and understand behind the scenes the production of entertainment that we provide to our fans. More specifically, you are responsible for the following:
• Assist with creating and implementing all sponsor promotions while identifying the audio/visual requirements of each
• Collaborate with our streaming broadcast partner to ensure accurate execution of promotional elements
• Build reports on LED signage distribution during games
• Quickly identify any errors on developed LED signage reports
• Download and delete all game footage following every home game
• Maintain and manage library of archived game footage
• Assist in the planning and executing game day partnerships
• Actively participate in community appearances
• Current college student or recent college graduate
• Game Operations experience with other professional or collegiate sports teams is preferred
• Proficiency in game production technology and software
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Excellent teammate, with positive energy, who has a desire to learn
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Highly organized and strong time management abilities
• Meticulous attention to detail and can present ideas clearly
• Strong communication (both written and verbal)
• Works effectively and quickly in a dynamic environment
Note that this role pays an hourly wage, requires flexible work hours and will include work outside of normal office hours during the business week and on weekends.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Are you available to work from October 1, 2018 – March 31, 2018 in Hoffman Estates, IL? [YES/NO]
• Do you have previous experience in the technical aspects of game production? If so, please describe.
• Do you have previous experience in professional or collegiate game production? If so, please describe.
• Do you have previous experience in assisting with corporate partnership departments? [YES/NO]
• What are your career aspirations and goals?