50 / 50 Raffle Representative
Chicago BullsChicago, IL
Part Time Job
50/50 Raffle Representative (Game-Day)
As an organization, the Bulls have established a history of community service by contributing time, materials, resources and financial donations to organizations that share our commitment to youth education, health and wellness, violence prevention, and military and first responder support.
For the 2018-19 season, Chicago Bulls Charities is seeking enthusiastic part-time 50/50 raffle representatives who are looking to gain knowledge within the sports industry. You will have the opportunity to raise money for several Chicagoland community causes, earn great rewards for exceptional performance and have the experience of working for a professional organization.
• Sell raffle tickets to fans pre-game through the end of third quarter
• Educate fans and spread awareness about the 50/50 program and how it contributes to Chicago Bulls Charities
• Responsible for accurate cash count and ticket distribution
• Understand the overall vision of Chicago Bulls Charities
• High school diploma or equivalent selling experience
• Strong sales and communication skills
• Punctual, self-motivated and comfortable in approaching guests
• Ability to collaborate with team members
• Must wear black slacks and black or brown dress shoes on game day
• Must be at least 18 years old
Please note, this role requires flexible hours that will include weekdays, nights and/or holidays.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Do you have a high school diploma or equivalent? [Yes/No]
• Do you live in or around the Chicagoland Area? [Yes/No]
• Do you have reliable transportation? [Yes/No]
• Do you have any experience in the Pro Sports/Entertainment industry? [Yes/No]
• Are you committed to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays? [Yes/No]
• Do you have any sales experience or experience selling 50/50 Raffle tickets? [Please Specify]