Video Production and Graphics Assistant
Chattanooga LookoutsChattanooga, TN
This was removed by the employer on 1/3/2024 3:39:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Video Production and Graphics Assistant jobs in Chattanooga-TN
Search all Video Production and Graphics Assistant postings
Full Time Job
VIDEO PRODUCTION AND GRAPHICS ASSISTANT
The Video Production & Graphics Assistant is an opportunity to grow your experience in the sports industry focusing in the area of video production and will report to the Lookouts Directors of Marketing and Public Relations. Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Assist with executing all aspects of the Lookouts marketing and entertainment plan focusing on video production, graphic design, and production operations.
• Assist with all aspects of our game day and non-game day productions. Must be ready to lead control room staff and support management of the promotions team. At times, you may be asked to work various control room positions on game days, such as camera-person, tech director, etc.
• Assist with shooting video, photos and video/photo editing.
• Edit and produce various game entertainment features, such as stop motion graphics, player videos, highlight packages, etc.
• Log and maintain video libraries of game highlights, video projects, interviews, animations, etc.
• Actively participate in the creative development process.
• Provide support on video production location shoots.
• Assist with on-field promotions and in-game entertainment as needed.
• Assist in the creation of graphics, focusing on videoboard and social media graphics.
• Be able to handle a fast-paced work environment.
• Assist with the day-to-day operations in the ballpark.
• Assist with coordination of mascot appearances.
• Participate in sales training and make outbound sales calls, specifically during the pre-season.
• Knowledge of video editing, motion graphic and graphic design software a major plus.
• Pull tarp and other duties as assigned.
The applicant should be a self-motivator who thrives in a fast paced team environment; possesses good analytical, interpersonal, and customer service skills; ability to work effectively with attention to detail in a high volume sales environment; ability to communicate clearly and resolve guest conflicts; goal oriented; quick learner; proficient in the Adobe suite of products including - Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator (or similar programs). Able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds.
The Video Production & Graphics Assistant will support marketing, public relations and promotional projects around the ballpark and in the community. Along with attending community events, you will at times be required to be the team mascot. The candidate will also be required to be knowledgeable about the happenings of the Lookouts' season and well versed in Chattanooga Lookouts' history.
Salary: $1,200 a month
Start Date: February 5
End Date: September 30
Note: This position requires hours similar to full-time staff members and is designed as a great opportunity for recent graduates to begin their career in the sports industry.