Augmented Reality Software Developer
Chapeau FXLos Angeles, CA
Chapeau FX is a Visual Effects company located in Los Angeles looking for an Augmented Reality Software Developer.
Candidates must have a high level understanding of phone and tablet based augmented reality development. Gaming and designed based backgrounds are a plus. Candidate must be able to own the process of programming applications with a variety of visual designs using real time GPU rendering from initial concept through final delivery.
Job Requirements -
• Minimum 5-10 years of object-oriented, complex software system development, system architecture design, and hardware / software integration
• Strong background with a phone or tablet based production workflow.
• Experience using real time render software like, Unreal Engine, Unity, Octane, but not limited to.
• Requires Sr. level Java, C++, or C# programming (or equivalent) experience
• Strong gaming and mobile application development experience to include IOS and Android Platforms
• Understanding of 3D graphics principles and procedures
• Experience with Augmented Reality software application development
• Requires skills in complete software development lifecycle
• Requires strong background in Object-Oriented design
• Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
• Bachelor's/Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or applicable engineering, science or related discipline
• A strong knowledge with animation, graphic design, typography, and color a plus.
• Must be able to work well in a team environment and have outstanding communications skills.
Accepting US applicants only.
Salary depending on experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online