Booth Director Creative
CESD Talent AgencyRemote, US
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Broadcasting/Sound/Music Engineering Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Booth Director Creative jobs in Remote-US
Search all Booth Director Creative postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Booth Director Creative? VIRTUAL POSITION
''Will accept resumes from out of state applicants''
• Maintains the day to day inner workings of the voice-over business conducted via at home recording studios.
• Conduct and direct clients (children+adults ) recording sessions virtually.
• E-mail mp3 auditions to buyers or deliver them via uploads to a cloud system and other delivery systems including VoiceCastingHub and Voices.com.
• Maintain and update client VO demos on company website and at delivery systems.
• Schedule actors for auditions and or make scheduling changes via phone or e-mail as back-up to assistants
• Maintain calendar of auditions as back-up to assistants
• Compile data of job and audition history for Actors or Agents as back-up to assistants
• Communicate directly to Agent and Studio supervisors on daily basis
• Must be able to work 40+ hours a week
• Complete work within established time frames
• Demonstrate initiative to learn new skills or expand job roles
• Demonstrate ability to respond in a flexible manner and to re prioritize work as situations change.
• Demonstrate ability to identify problems and work creatively to resolve them.
Interaction and Environment:
• Reports to: Studio Manager and Voice Over Agents
• Supervises: May or may not supervise interns or trainees in position
Materials, Equipment and Software used:
Computer, E-mail, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, Fax Machine, Skype, Telephone, Scanner, Internet Explorer, Mozilla, HTML, Digital audio recording and editing program (soundforge), Voice Mail
Education and Experience
• Knowledge of Search Engines such as Google, Yahoo, Ask, IMDB
• Internet research capabilities required
• Working knowledge of MS Office programs
• Basic Office skills
• Digital recording and editing
• Directing Actors (mostly children) and personalities in Voice-Over materials
Full time Monday-Friday 9:30am - 6:30pm Pacific
Salary entry level plus benefits (paid sick, vacation, 401 k and healthcare).