Project Manager/Executive Assistant
Center Drive MediaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Center Drive Media is seeking an experienced Project Manager. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Have a passion for Production and ability to organize chaos!
• Must love taking care of and assisting team members! The most important aspect of your job will be taking care of others!
• Represents the Executive Vice President both internally and externally.
• Maintains calendars, books travel, manages logistics connected to travel
• Prepares, reviews, and organizes Production Division policies, reports, vendor agreements and other documents as needed.
• Manage diverse tasks, projects, and initiatives across the company, executive team, and internal/external stakeholders on behalf of the EVP.
• Maintain projects plans as needed and ensure all projects are organized and easily accessed as needed by the EVP of Production.
• Demonstrate a level of calm and serenity while managing multiple competing priorities.
• Provides direction and guidance to other administrative support on the EVP's team.
• Fun, outgoing, energetic personality that compels others to action and uses influence and relationships to accelerate outcomes!
• Have a minimum of 3 years in an Executive Admin or Assistant to C-level executives in the entertainment, television or hospitality environment is required.
• Previous experience in project management within a production environment is a plus.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Be confident managing high-pressure situations with timelines and tact all while juggling competing priorities.
• Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information with confidentiality.
• Be able to work independently and in a team environment.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook email and calendars.
• Ability to work outside the 9-5 business hours, with flexibility to work on weekends as needed.
Full benefits - Medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO Salary - $65 - $70k per year This position is bonus eligible
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online