Intern - News & Features, Pop Culture Writing
Celeb SecretsRemote, US
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - News & Features, Pop Culture Writing jobs in Remote-US
COVID-19 UPDATE: Celeb Secrets' work model has changed due to the Coronavirus pandemic. All opportunities are now remote, and any assignment will be completed safely in the intern's home instead of the usual on-site.
Unpaid: Academic Credit Required OR for Experience Only
START DATE - IMMEDIATELY
END DATE - When your semester ends
Celeb Secrets is one of the hottest rising news sources for millennials. Based out of multiple entertainment capitals such as New York, Los Angeles, and Nashville, Celeb Secrets is looking for interns who are passionate about pop culture and celebrity news/entertainment.
All internships are unpaid and available to students or recent graduates that are looking for real hands-on experience. Applications will only be considered if you are seeking an internship for credit or for experience only. Interns will be expected to commit weekdays days a week remotely depending upon assignments and number of required hours.
The unpaid internship is guaranteed to be a unique opportunity if you are looking to pursue a career in the entertainment industry. Our interns gain practical, real-world experience, and are trained to be able to work on high-profile assignments that mid-level professionals at competing publications work on. These assignments include but are not limited to representing the company at major red carpets, press junkets and photo/video shoots, as well as reporting/reviewing trending news in all verticals of entertainment.
Celeb Secrets' network in verticals across all forms of entertainment make our interns not only well-rounded, but prepared to tackle any type of assignment given to them throughout their professional journey.
At Celeb Secrets, assignments may include...
- Writing a minimum of 2 trending stories per day on our website(s)
- Drafting interview questions for the coverages you are assigned
- Transcribing celebrity interviews
- Virtually representing Celeb Secrets as a host for one-on-one interviews and junkets conducted via Zoom or in-person (if based in a major city with opportunities available)
- Producing roundups for the assignments you cover - can be written or video (for YouTube)
- Scheduling posts on the brand's social media handles (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
- Suggesting new story/content ideas to staff