Intern - Media
Celeb SecretsRemote, US
Part Time Unpaid Internship
COVID-19 UPDATE: Celeb Secrets' work model has changed due to the Coronavirus pandemic. All opportunities are now remote, and any assignment will be completed safely in the intern's home instead of the usual on-site.
Unpaid: Academic Credit Required OR for Experience Only
START DATE - IMMEDIATELY
END DATE - 8/31/2021 or when your semester ends
Celeb Secrets is one of the hottest rising news sources for millennials. Based out of multiple entertainment capitals such as New York, Los Angeles, and Nashville, Celeb Secrets is looking for interns who are passionate about pop culture and celebrity news/entertainment.
All internships are unpaid and available to students or recent graduates that are looking for real hands-on experience. Applications will only be considered if you are seeking an internship for credit or for experience only. Interns will be expected to commit 3-4 days a week remotely depending upon assignments and number of required hours.
The unpaid internship is guaranteed to be a unique opportunity if you are looking to pursue a career in the entertainment industry. Our interns gain practical, real-world experience, and are trained to be able to work on high-profile assignments that mid-level professionals at competing publications work on. These assignments include but are not limited to representing the company at major red carpets, press junkets and photo/video shoots, as well as reporting/reviewing trending news in all verticals of entertainment.
Celeb Secrets' network in verticals across all forms of entertainment make our interns not only well-rounded, but prepared to tackle any type of assignment given to them throughout their professional journey.
At Celeb Secrets, assignments may include...
- Writing up to 2 trending stories per day on our website(s)
- Drafting interview questions for the coverages you are assigned
- Transcribing celebrity interviews
- Virtually representing Celeb Secrets as a host for one-on-one interviews and junkets conducted via Zoom
- Producing roundups for the assignments you cover - can be written or video (for YouTube)
- Scheduling posts on the brand's social media handles (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
- Suggesting new story/content ideas to staff
This internship is open to anyone in the US or Canada that's able to receive academic credit. Others are still encouraged to apply, however, it will be for experience only.
The job posting is best for...
- Graphic Designers
- News Analysts, Reporters, and Journalists
- Public Relations Managers and Specialists
- Writers and Authors
- Audio, Video, and Sound Engineering Technicians
- Camera Operators, Television, Video, and Film Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online