Summer Paid Intern - Sports
CBSFort Lauderdale, FL
This was removed by the employer on 2/7/2023 10:02:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Paid Intern - Sports jobs in Fort Lauderdale-FL
Search all Summer Paid Intern - Sports postings
Full Time Paid Internship
CBS Sports Internship- Summer 2023 (Hybrid, Ft. Lauderdale)
CBS Sports also delivers an extensive lineup of global soccer coverage on Paramount , including every UEFA club competition match, all Serie A matches as well as Concacaf national team competitions, and produces INSIDE THE NFL for Paramount . CBS Sports Digital's multi-platform offerings include CBSSports.com and the CBS Sports apps for mobile and connected TV devices; the 24/7 streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ; 247Sports; MaxPreps; CBS Sports fantasy games; and SportsLine.
• The team's summer format will be hybrid out of our 1401 W Cypress Creek Rd office in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. They are not looking for a fully remote intern. We do not cover the cost of housing or transportation.
• Internships are paid at a standard competitive hourly rate, so proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States. The pay rate for this role is $20/hr.
• The program starts in June and runs for 10 weeks.
• Interns must be available to work full time (5 days) per week (no weekends). Normal business hours are 9:30AM to 5:30PM.
• You must be a rising junior, senior or master's student to be eligible (December 2023-May 2025 grads).
• College credit is optional, not required. We will provide appropriate documentation if necessary.
CBS Sports HQ Production Intern
CBS Sports HQ is a streaming video sports channel focused on airing sports news, highlights and scores.The service allows a viewer to get continuously updated information from the world of sports in a fast-paced format at any time of the day. It can be watched as a linear channel or as on-demand segments.
-Capture and assemble clips using non-linear editing systems.
-Adobe Premier and other software.
-Edit content in a digital environment or digital broadcast facility for distribution for various digital media platforms.
-Prepare highlights and one-plays for distribution across multiple digital platforms.
-Screen content for use on all digital platforms, non-linear editing and encoding.
CBS Sports Video-On-Demand Intern
The Video-On-Demand (VOD) Sports Team delivers VOD assets to Paramount , and works closely with the P , sports team and CBS Sports HQ teams.
-Work closely with intern supervisors to organize the weekly schedule.
In addition, interns will:
-Help coordinate thumbnails
-Help edit and send VOD assets to P
-Help brainstorm content ideas for P
Hiring Salary Range: $20.0.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education.