Specialist, Integrated Marketing
CBSStudio City, CA
Full Time Job
As the Integrated Marketing Specialist, you will play a key role within CBS Stations! Your primary responsibility will be to support the development of marketing collateral and sponsorship opportunities across multiple stations within the CBS Stations Group!
• Support Account Executives within your key markets in the creation of marketing materials including cohesive presentations, one-sheets and graphics for LinkedIn.
• Help build new sponsorship and integration opportunities for local markets within your purview.
• Assist in the project management of marketing campaigns, ensuring elements are delivered accurately and optimally.
• Understand the offerings of your markets, and work with your team to continue elevating sponsorship concepts for clients across linear, streaming and digital.
• Work with Research to update marketing collateral regularly with the most up-to-date audience information.
• Help Account Executives and Managers to support campaign recap efforts.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in marketing, advertising, or related roles, with exposure within the media industry being a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to work well with cross-functional teams.
• An understanding of strategies, advertising, and sponsorships, with a willingness to learn and grow within the role.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills to balance multiple priorities.
• Strong presentation skills and an eye for design and attention to detail.
• Basic data analysis skills to collect insights and assist in data-driven decision-making processes.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, adapting to changing priorities and market trends.
CBS News and Stations, brings together the power of CBS News, 28 owned television stations in 17 major U.S. markets, the CBS News Streaming Network, CBS News Streaming local platforms, local websites and cbsnews.com, under one umbrella. CBS News and Stations is home to the nationâ€™s #1 news program 60 MINUTES, the CBS News Streaming Network, the first 24/7 digital streaming news network, the award-winning broadcasts CBS MORNINGS, CBS SATURDAY MORNING, the CBS EVENING NEWS WITH NORAH Oâ€™DONNELL, CBS SUNDAY MORNING, CBS WEEKEND EVENING NEWS, 48 HOURS and FACE THE NATION WITH MARGARET BRENNAN. CBS News and Stations provides news and information for the CBS Television Network, CBSNews.com, CBS News Radio and podcasts, Paramount , all digital platforms, and the CBS News Streaming Network, the premier 24/7 anchored streaming news service that is available free to everyone with access to the internet. The CBS News Streaming Network is the destination for breaking news, live events, original reporting and storytelling, and programs from CBS News and Stationsâ€™ top anchors and correspondents working locally, nationally and around the globe. CBS Newsâ€™ streaming services, across national and local, amassed more than 1.01 billion streams in 2021. Launched in November 2014 as CBSN, the CBS News Streaming Network is available on 30 digital platforms and apps, as well as CBSNews.com and Paramount . The service is available live in 91 countries. CBS News and Stations is dedicated to providing the highest quality journalism under standards it pioneered and continues to set in todayâ€™s digital age. CBS News earns more prestigious journalism awards than any other broadcast news division.
Organizations that wish to receive job vacancy notices from this postingâ€™s television station should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hiring Salary Range: $65,000.00 - 75,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.