Social Media Producer
CBSLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/16/2021 1:01:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Social Media Producer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Social Media Producer postings
Full Time Job
The CBS Entertainment Group, a subsidiary of ViacomCBS, creates and distributes industry-leading content across a variety of platforms to audiences around the world. The Company has businesses with origins that date back to the dawn of the broadcasting age as well as new ventures that operate on the leading edge of media. It includes some of the industry's most successful and popular brands and businesses: CBS Television Network, CBS News and Stations, CBS Sports, CBS Studios, CBS Media Ventures and CBS digital properties.
Overview & Responsibilities:
CBS Marketing is seeking a creative and design-savvy Social Media Producer who is passionate about engaging Star Trek fans and global entertainment audiences through all social media channels! This person will craft social handles, as well as assets to be shared with talent, internal, and distribution partners. The Social Media Producer thrives in a collaborative and fast-paced environment. They should have experience creating content and writing for social audiences across multiple social platforms, both old and new. They should be passionate about the Star Trek universe, social trends, and making social content, always looking for new, creative, and resourceful ways to keep fans engaged, and above all – understand and love what social can bring to the world of entertainment storytelling.
include but are not limited to:
• Manage the Star Trek franchise global social channels from end to end, including crafting engaging and effective content (photos, video, GIFs), writing compelling copy, and deploying all posts.
• Create forms of social media content such as GIFs, short-form videos, memes, etc. in all sizes and formats.
• Manage publishing of daily social media content across social platforms, including real-time publishing (Live Tweeting, IG Lives, etc.) and live social media events with talent, EPs, and business partners.
• Manage both the intake of raw files and the exporting of finished and adaptive creative to multiple cloud environments.
• Community management, including monitoring social conversation and engagement.
• Follow social media trends and make recommendations for ongoing strategies or opportunities.
• Develop and contribute to editorial calendar and overall content rollout strategy for social channels, balancing various partner requirements to drive engagement and support overall franchise strategy.
• Reference analytical data about social media program performance and help monitor benchmarks for measuring the success and impact of social media programs and campaigns.
• Collaborate with various internal and external to produce meaningful and on-brand content.
• 4 years of experience working in social media and/or the creative content space
• In-depth understanding and daily use of social media platforms (including Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Reddit, Facebook, and emerging platforms).
• Experience working with talent, show creators, outside vendors and partners, and more.
• Experience using social CMS such as Sprinklr, Asana, Facebook for Business.
• Experience in project management software and platforms
• Experience producing custom social content and managing social accounts, preferably for a global fandom franchise or well-known brand.
• Passion for Star Trek!
• Familiar with the Adobe Suite of products (especially Photoshop and Premiere)
• A proven understanding of graphic design and video editing/production
• Experience copywriting with an understanding of following a defined voice and tone.
• Deep understanding of publishing on various social platforms and nuances of the end-user experience on each.
• Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and a stickler for grammar and consistency in voice.
• Ability to work against tight deadlines and flexibility to shift strategy and execution when necessary.
• A collaborator with a roll-up your sleeves mentality
• A keen eye for visual storytelling through photo and video
• Passion for social media and the pop culture entertainment landscape
• Resourceful and scrappy – capable of crafting compelling social assets with varying levels of source materials.