Social Communications Coordinator
CBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/19/2022 11:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Social Communications Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Social Communications Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
CBS Sports also delivers an extensive lineup of global soccer coverage on Paramount , including every UEFA club competition match, all Serie A matches as well as Concacaf national team competitions, and produces INSIDE THE NFL for Paramount . CBS Sports Digital's multi-platform offerings include CBSSports.com and the CBS Sports apps for mobile and connected TV devices; the 24/7 streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ; 247Sports; MaxPreps; CBS Sports fantasy games; and SportsLine.
The CBS Sports Social Media team creates and distributes all content posted from CBS Sports, CBS Sports Network, and CBS Sports Digital's social media channels. In a sports media landscape that's cluttered with noise, we take pride in building creative concepts that cut through with our audience and represent the values of our brand.
The Social Communications Coordinator will play a key role in promoting CBS Sports' priorities on the brand's social channels. Whether driving tune-in for games on CBS/CBS Sports Network/Paramount , signups for CBSSports.com's bracket game, or downloads of our CBS Sports app, the candidate will cover a range of projects.
The Social Communications Coordinator will be responsible with building schedules, creating content, and executing plans around major CBS Sports priorities.
may include but are not limited to:
• Coordinate with Marketing and PR teams to ensure CBS Sports priorities are promoted effectively across our social channels
• Set weekly schedule for @CBSSports social team, specifically describing how we're promoting tentpole properties (i.e. NFL on CBS, SEC on CBS, March Madness, Golf on CBS, etc.)
• Lay out rough outlines for graphic designers and video editors to create marketing assets, such as graphics and social marketing videos
• Write copy and post promotional assets for social team
• Collaborate with production to ensure feature content is cleared and effectively distributed on our social accounts
• Run point on day-to-day Sales obligations for social team, coordinating with Integrated Marketing to gather campaign details and social designers to create assets
• Work hand-in-hand with the PR team to create complementary video and graphics for important announcements
• Maintain master spreadsheet tracking social analytics around CBS Sports tentpole properties
• Occasionally cover live studio shows on CBS and CBS Sports Network when necessary
• Excellent organizational skills
• Passion for all sports
• Familiarity with posting to Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Facebook
• Willingness to occasionally work weekend shifts
• Ability to work under fast turnaround times
• Degree qualification for Communications, Marketing, Digital Media, or equivalent
• Copywriting experience
• Exceptional writing ability and a strong understanding of English grammar