Sales Assistant, CBS Sports Network
CBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
CBS Sports Network is looking for a highly motivated and dedicated team player to join our organization as an Ad Sales and Marketing Assistant to provide sales and marketing support to SVP of Ad Sales, the Integrated Marketing team, the Pricing and Planning team, and Account Executives.
• • Work closely with the Planning Manager and Integrated Marketing Manager to provide support on all day-to-day requests that are received from internal departments and/or client partners.
• Process all client orders, ensuring that they air in approved weekly programming and are compliant with all client requirements.
• Work with Account Executives and the Integrated Marketing department on promotional assets, presentations, material deadlines, and approvals.
• Be a point of contact for the advertising agency counterparts. This includes handling requests for marketing materials and added value clips.
• Work with Finance and Collections to reconcile billing discrepancies with agencies and billing department.
• Perform other administrative tasks as directed by SVP of Sales, which includes, but not limited to: booking travel, expenses and shipping needs.
• • Zero to one (0-1) years of media experience
• Must be highly knowledgeable and skilled in Microsoft PowerPoint
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel'
• Must be highly organized with excellent attention to detail
• Dynamic, flexible, hard-working
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Superior interpersonal skills
• Project management skills
• Customer service skills
• Knowledge of or passion in sports a big plus
• • Bachelor's degree of business (or related field)
border: 1px solid transparent;
border: 1px dashed #000a3c !important;
outline: none !important;
ViacomCBS believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, ViacomCBS requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law. Union employees are subject to what is outlined in their applicable collective bargaining agreement.