CBSWest Sacramento, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/4/2023 10:57:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Promotions Producer jobs in West Sacramento-CA
Search all Promotions Producer postings
Full Time Job
Overview / Role Details: CBS Sacramento's mission is to make our communities a better place to live through positive, optimistic solution-based journalism. As a Promotions Producer in the Creative Services Department, you would be a critical part of building our brand and spreading this message every day.
With a focus on driving engagement and viewership, you will develop daily content marketing that helps grow our brand across screens. You thrive on generating innovative ideas for linear, digital, and streaming (OTT) platforms. You know the difference between audiences on YouTube vs. Instagram and Facebook's platforms, and how to be memorable on each. You are also a great collaborator working across all teams at CBS Sacramento.
CBS Sacramento is building the Creative Team of the future. We're looking for someone who is multi-skilled, takes risks and has pride in finding phenomenal ways to effectively connect with our audience.
• Write, produce, and edit daily marketing messages that help grow the brand.
• Generate and post creative social media messaging and OTT marketing on-a-daily basis to drive viewership to our newscasts.
• Attend/contribute to daily news planning meetings onsite
• Generate and implement ideas to improve workflow and build efficiency within the department
• Assist with other department projects including brand development and content-creation
• Assist with station community events and activations
• Available to work nights and the occasional weekend as needed
2 years of experience in production
• Excellent writing skills and the ability to produce effective promos with great copy and use of elements
• A demo reel showcasing your excellent writing and editing skills as well as non-traditional approach to marketing in daily news promotion will put you to the top of our list
• Proven copywriting skills for social media with an emphasis on Facebook and YouTube platforms
• Advanced knowledge of Premiere editing.
• Videography, lighting, and overall production skills are a plus
• Excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication
• The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced news environment and manage deadline pressures.
• Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively with on-site news producers, production staff and our outside media agency
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, iNEWS and WideOrbit a plus
• Experience working with server-based media system for news and commercials is a plus
CBS News and Stations, brings together the power of CBS News, 28 owned television stations in 17 major U.S. markets, the CBS News Streaming Network, CBS News Streaming local platforms, local websites and cbsnews.com, under one umbrella. CBS News and Stations is home to the nation's #1 news program 60 MINUTES, the CBS News Streaming Network, the first 24/7 digital streaming news network, the award-winning broadcasts CBS MORNINGS, CBS SATURDAY MORNING, the CBS EVENING NEWS WITH NORAH O'DONNELL, CBS SUNDAY MORNING, CBS WEEKEND EVENING NEWS, 48 HOURS and FACE THE NATION WITH MARGARET BRENNAN. CBS News and Stations provides news and information for the CBS Television Network, CBSNews.com, CBS News Radio and podcasts, Paramount , all digital platforms, and the CBS News Streaming Network, the premier 24/7 anchored streaming news service that is available free to everyone with access to the internet. The CBS News Streaming Network is the destination for breaking news, live events, original reporting and storytelling, and programs from CBS News and Stations' top anchors and correspondents working locally, nationally and around the globe. CBS News' streaming services, across national and local, amassed more than 1.01 billion streams in 2021. Launched in November 2014 as CBSN, the CBS News Streaming Network is available on 30 digital platforms and apps, as well as CBSNews.com and Paramount . The service is available live in 91 countries. CBS News and Stations is dedicated to providing the highest quality journalism under standards it pioneered and continues to set in today's digital age. CBS News earns more prestigious journalism awards than any other broadcast news division.
Hiring Salary Range: $58,000.00 - 70,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.