Original Programming & Features Broadcast Associate
CBSNew York, NY
Job Summary: CBS Sports Network is seeking a Broadcast Associate with a strong creative sensibility, well-developed writing skills, organizational skills, experience with Adobe Premiere, and a passion for sports.
• Assist producers and associate producers in the production and post-production of long and short-form original content.
• Research footage, photos, and music for use in features and documentaries.
• Research facts and stories.
• Assist with field shoots, carry equipment, take notes, help with logistics.
• Manage and organize releases.
• Submit music, footage, and photo clearance paperwork.
• Assist in the management of the Original Programming archive.
• Transcode and organize footage, maintain footage logs.
• Maintain gear closet.
• Job entails extensive travel, weekend work, and long hours.
• Knowledge of Adobe Premiere
• Well-rounded sports knowledge.
• Strong writing skills.
• Ability to work well with others and thrive in a group working environment
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills, multi-tasking skills and a keen attention to detail.
• Prior experience in Sports Broadcast Television is a plus.
• Four-Year college degree